Information text in the banner
✨ Offer a meal this Ramadan πŸŒ™
Act

Ask us for accounts

13.3 million people helped since we started

THE COMMITMENTS LIFE

EVERY CENT COUNTS

We make it a point of honor to make the best use of the money given to us. This is why we limit our operating costs as much as possible:

Small premises, small rents

Our Parisian teams operate with energy and determination from a small, welcoming space.

Reduced logistics costs

We limit logistical costs and material purchases as much as possible.

No expatriates

We rely on our local partners to ensure the success of projects and campaigns in the field.

Do you want to support LIFE? You have the option of contribute to financing our operating costs:

Participate in structural costs

How are our donations used?

Where do my donations go?

  • Donations are still used for the campaign for which they were collected
  • We prove each action for which we ask for the generosity of donors through photos, videos, live field, maps...

87% of the amount of a donation is devoted to the project for which it was collected. The remaining 13% covers operating and collection costs.

Ready to contribute?

I am creating a collection

Lorem ipsum pain sit amet, consecutive adipiscing elite. Suspendisse varius enim in eros elementum tristique. Duis cursus, mi qui vivera ornare, eros dolor.
Launching a fundraiser for an association has never been easier!

Share life around you

Lorem ipsum pain sit amet, consecutive adipiscing elite. Suspendisse varius enim in eros elementum tristique. Duis cursus, mi qui vivera ornare, eros dolor.

https://life-ong.org